Sunday, August 12, 2012

Two Weeks' Notice

The vet will come back in two weeks to check Julie to see if she is pregnant.
She can do everything she normally does but she shouldn't be stressed because if she is the pregnancy is the first thing to go.

Considering I haven't been in a good mood and I feel anger bubbling under my skin these next two weeks are not going to be good. At least I have three days off next week.

Yesterday the stallion at my work decided to test me and tried to bite me. He didn't succeed and in his overzealous backing up he somehow landed/stepped on my right foot and it's all swollen but nothing is broken.

Oh yea, check out Cosmo's shoulder
It's a running horse! How cool is that.

I hope Fae has color. I love bays but I want something more than just a bay with a star (although I love bays with stars).

No comments:

Post a Comment