Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Official

It's official! The vet came out today and confirmed that Julie is in foal. My vet will come out again in 10 days and I'll get to see the heart beat!

Julie and I are definitely much more relaxed now that I know my money wasn't wasted and that my dream is coming true. She certainly knows she's pregnant. She's been acting differently and has been very careful around other horses. She also doesn't pee outside anymore but instead waits to pee until she is in her stall.

She's already moving differently and if she is anything like her dam, Julie is going to get "as big as a house" I'm just happy that Fae looks great (even though she is just a mass of cells right now).
This is certainly going to be an adventure. There was a lot of other things I wanted to include in this post but I'm too tired and relieved to expand on my thoughts.

I'll post the Ultrasound when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment