Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Morning Update

Where do I begin. How do I relate to my readers and convince them that helping me during this tough time will also help them. 
Or maybe I should say that my readers' generosity will help keep the horses in my life happy. As well as help Fae grow big and strong. 
The ultimate goal for Fae is the Olympics.

Which means a lot of time and lots of money.

Right now, I am trying to secure a job that can provide financial support for my long term Olympic goals. Short term my money situation is pretty bleak. 

The horses don't have any grain.

They go through about 150 lb of grain a week (go through one bag every 2 1/2 days). Right now I am working 11-12 hours days with minimal results and so I have very little time to care for them. I want to provide for them but I am having trouble on the financial and time management front.

So if you have a dollar or two in your bank account (which I don't, actually) and you have any interest in seeing these horses stay with me please contribute to this fund.
It's not a huge amount but every bit helps and at some point in everyone's life they need help. I just hope that one day I get the opportunity to help out others like I've had so many people help me out.

Also please pass this along as the more people who read it the more responses we get. Facebook is inundated with "help this pet or help that one" and I'll admit I've grown numb to those photos. You do know me though, you know my struggles. Read my blog, read how I've gone through the ups and downs. The fears and the hopes of striving for this goal. You know who I am and you can come and see my horses in person if you want. I am not perfect, but I do love my horses and I only want what is best for them. So help the horses or help me or contribute to a better tomorrow or the restart of a dream.

I dream of a better future and I hope you do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment