Monday, November 19, 2012

November Nuances

So, it's been a while since I posted on here. It seems like everything is flying by and this year is taking me on a far, far away ride.

Julie is doing pretty well, she's gotten fat. Not baby fat but fat, fat so she's had her food cut back. Also she still isn't moving very soundly and I think we need a new farrier. A part of me just wants to sell Julie and buy a gelding that is in shape and ready to compete. The cost of having two horses is really getting to me.

What did I get myself into.

Even though I think I should sell Julie I am still looking at buying more horses and dreaming of my breeding/training farm.

Here is the stallion I want to buy:
Admired by All

I could register him as a Trakehner and as an American Warmblood (with the American Warmblood Registry)

The other mare I want for my breeding farm right now is this beauty:
Xena

Which means I really need to get a truck and trailer and my own property.

Oh yea, there's that whole money thing again.

My goal is to have a horse farm where I breed Trakehners and American Warmbloods for eventing and as solid all around mounts.

There's that saying...

If wishes were horses, dreamers would ride. I'm definitely a dreamer and now I just need to find the right path to ride my horses down.

If only my brain would get to work and start creating more stories so that I can eventually make enough money to buy a horse farm
Like this one

I don't need a house I just need a nice barn with land.


No comments:

Post a Comment